Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Minecraft Server for TBN users! #JHedzWorlD



Hello guys!


When I first started here at TBN i remember there was a Minecraft server for TBN users. I dont think this is something that is still live, and I thought maybe someone would be interested in this.


So i decided to put up a little server, just hosted from my own computer, and running vanilla MC 1.9. Feel free to jump in and do whatever. :)


I am located in Norway so it might be a little lag for people far away.


IP: 85.165.193.215


Not sure how long I will keep it online, depends on if anyone wants it to be, feel free to come with suggestions if you want something added or whatever :p


Let’s block ads! (Why?)


JHedzWorlD







Minecraft Server for TBN users! #JHedzWorlD

No comments:

Post a Comment