Thursday, April 7, 2016

How Jewel Mische met American husband – #JHedzWorlD



MANILA – It started with a simple message.


On an online website, former actress Jewel Mische read the testimony of a Michigan-born American named Alister Kurzer about the beauty of keeping one’s virginity until marriage.


“I only signed up [for the website] just because I was curious,” admitted Mische in an interview on “Tonight with Boy Abunda” on Thursday. “And then I saw his testimony. It moved me, I messaged him, and that started everything.”


For Mische, she could not have asked for a better husband. She said that Kurzer, who had no idea she was a celebrity, is her dream man and more.


Mische praised the American for being brave enough to admit that he was a virgin and that she fell in love with him because of his stern faith in God.


“He was very bold in saying, ‘I want to stay pure for my future wife. And if you don’t appreciate that then you’re not my future wife.’ …I could just feel the conviction in every word that he said,” Mische said.



Asked about how he managed to keep his “purity” before marriage, Kurzer said that one only needs to stay true to the boundaries and guidelines one has set for his or her own life.


“As a guy, you really want to set a path you want to walk on and not step off to the left or to the right. And I really thought about my future wife and I really wanted to make her happy,” he said.


Mische and Kurzer married back in March of last year. The couple, who has been living in Michigan, recently took a vacation in Palawan. Mische said one of their main hobbies is travelling.



Prodded about their first anniversary celebration, Kurzer said: “During our special moments, we’d like to spend it in the intimacy of our home.”




Source link




How Jewel Mische met American husband – #JHedzWorlD

No comments:

Post a Comment